Headquarters: Dallas, Texas
INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
Vinli’s team is transforming the mobility industry via our next generation data intelligence platforms. Our passion is building products and services that unlock the true value of connected cars by showing drivers, passengers and organizations the potential hidden within their vehicles' data. We were founded in 2014 and are backed by some of the biggest names in transportation (Cox Auto, Samsung, Continental) venture capital (First Round Capital, Westly Group) and energy (E.ON). We are also partnered with some of the largest players in the mobility industry – including ALD Automotive. And remote work has been a successful part of our cultural DNA since long before 2020. Future members of our team should be intellectually curious, self-starters whose work history demonstrates the courage to create and the maturity required to bring products to market.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, your focus will be to seek out and find opportunities to share the Vinli story, and our capabilities with potential new client partners. Vinli’s approach to working with our clients is a partnership and co-creation model, so we want to find businesses that want to collaborate, create, and change the world through connected mobility. In addition to direct outreach to potential clients, you will also be responsible for helping to develop the message and product story for our target market and getting that message out to the world.
- Lead generation and lead development through direct outreach to Vinli’s key markets, including Enterprise Fleet Accounts, Automotive OEM’s, Mobility Services Companies, and Insurance Companies, among others.
- Work with the EVP Partnerships to qualify leads, capture them in Vinli’s CRM tools, and organize initial contacts, calls, and meetings. Follow-up as required.
- Marketing Content development, creation, and distribution through various channels, such as Linked-In and online events.
- Provide input to Product Management about Vinli’s solutions and the messaging of these solutions and capabilities.
- Lead all Vinli company social-media and PR outreach.
- Monitor and maintain leads, contacts, and account information in the Vinli Sales CRM system.
- 5 years experience in a Sales Development position, Inside Sales role, or similar Business Development role.
- 2 years or more experience in marketing, branding, or communications for a B2B organization.
- 2 years or more experience using Social Media for marketing and outreach in a B2B environment
- Ability to work remotely with little direct supervision, and capable of using all Vinli communication tools
- Automotive Industry Experience
- Technology Industry Experience with a focus on B2B companies
Vinli offers competitive benefits such as health care* (including medical, dental, and vision) and a highly flexible PTO policy. In addition, we will work with you to support individual career development opportunities such as conferences, advanced training, and certifications. Vinli transitioned to fully remote operations in March 2020, but we have a longstanding history of operating & supporting successful remote teams to drive a productive, professional, and enjoyable remote work culture.
*Health care benefits apply to US employees only. Alternative UK/EU related benefits available, details provided upon request.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, veteran status, age, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
VINLI CORE VALUES
- Integrity – Doing what you say you will do at Vinli is our way of building trust among our team members, partners, investors and vendors. We believe that maintaining integrity requires an openness and empathy in sharing goals and challenges with others.
- Drive to Innovate – People at Vinli don’t just love to learn, they feel compelled to use their knowledge to make our Company and the world a better place. We believe in learning from our mistakes and always challenging ourselves to innovate - from the biggest product decisions to the smallest processes.
- Joyful Work Environment Loving where you work isn’t about ping pong tables and free snacks. It’s the feeling that you wouldn’t want to be on a project with any other team. It’s the feeling that you can get creative energy just by showing up to work. It’s the feeling that your entire team respects your life away from the job and understands how work impacts it. At Vinli, we believe in building camaraderie and joy in our environment by supporting and encouraging each other every day.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/vinli-inside-sales-associate