We’re looking for Digital Designers with not only a great eye for detail and design but who also carries the mind of an inventor. Someone that pushes the limits of conventional design to create something functional and amazing!
As a Designer in Stamped.io, you will be working cross-functionally to form the product vision and turn that vision into reality. You will regularly update content and design creating beautiful web pages around product & service information and more.
This is what you will be doing:
- Improving and updating the website design.
- Improving and updating the product dashboard UI & UX.
- Communicating with developers to convert the design into the required digital platform
- Design branding and develop digital and website materials/assets for the Marketing & Sales team (email designs, landing pages, web banners, etc.)
- Excels creatively, maintains knowledge and awareness of on-going trends and best practices in digital media. Shares best web practices and new approaches to creative, branding and user experience with other design personnel.
- Creation, development, and execution of web design projects; oversee projects from start to finish.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Min. 2 years experience in a Digital/Web design.
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite, G Suite, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles.
- HTML and Wordpress experience.
- High level capabilities of design concepts (color, typography, scale, proportion); design in unique, visually compelling yet intuitive ways.
- Ability to design for mobile and desktop experiences
- Experience in web responsive design and accessibility
- More than just a keen eye for design and great taste: you design with purpose and with user experience in mind.
- Have a robust online portfolio, preferably with SaaS company examples
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multinational, multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Design Team that uses the most modern tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Stamper, apply now!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/stamped-io-pte-ltd-digital-designers