Inventory Planner forecasts customer demand so that eCommerce merchants have the right products at the right time. Saving time on ordering and optimizing inventory budgets, Inventory Planner supports online sellers to recommend what they should have on hand, view trends in their store, and prepare so that they don’t miss out on sales.
- Help potential customers by understanding their business and capturing key requirements related to our solution.
- Clearly articulate our solution, its practical use, and how it fulfils their business requirements.
- Onboard customers needing higher personal interaction through training, account configuration and knowledge sharing.
- Gather precise and accurate information from existing customers who need support.
- Prioritise and triage your workload regularly to ensure it is well managed.
- Be comfortable exploring, analysing and communicating issues received through customer interactions to other functions inside the organisation.
- Take strong ownership of assigned customer issues until handed off or resolved.
- Be comfortable and confident in all forms of communication (text chat, email, video).
- Help maintain up-to-date and accurate customer-facing resources to maximise self-service capabilities.
- Actively seek to understand the business’s annual and quarterly strategic priorities.
- Provide input to the strategy for ensuring great customer outcomes.
- Hold and maintain a good level of relevant industry and market expertise.
- Help shape and develop company culture by:
- Working in an open and transparent manner.
- Collaborating with other team members towards shared goals.
- Maintain a continuous learning mindset.
- Availability from Monday to Friday during business working hours assigned by the company (EMEA or US business hours).
- Experience with SaaS companies, especially with eCommerce.
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- High-speed, reliable Internet connection
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience with purchasing, demand forecasting, cash flow management, and/or inventory/warehouse management.
- Experience conducting product demos using software such as Zoom or UberConference.
Why Inventory Planner?
- Competitive salary based on commensurate experience
- International travel 1-2 times per year for company planning and team work meetings (when travel is feasible again).
- Join a talented, diverse team supporting eCommerce merchants worldwide. We have a fast-growing team located in the US, UK, South Africa, the Philippines, Russia, Ukraine, France & more locations.
- Join a fast-growing SaaS company that was recently acquired by Brightpearl.
- We are a fun, dynamic and fast-paced team.
The hiring process
Create a 5 minute (maximum) video explaining one feature or section of Inventory Planner:
- 1:1 HR Interview.
- Problem Solving & Role Play Interview
- 1:1 Final Interview
Submit your video, resume, and cover letter, only applicants submitting all required material will be considered for the position.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/inventory-planner-customer-success-rep-two-remote-positions-emea-and-americas