Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a seriously talented content writer to join our growing team of content specialists.
In the role, you will be researching, strategizing, and writing content for an awesome pool of clients in markets as diverse as fashion and fin-tech to automotive and travel.
Your writing will be mostly premium blog content, written either as guest posts for third-party websites or as owned "branded" content for the client’s site. Every post will be different, with the majority being 800-1200 words in length, but some up to 5,000 words long.
You may also be assigned other writing tasks like ad copywriting and editing from time to time.
We should mention, we value "Content Sherpas" from all backgrounds and experiences for this role. We have former freelancers, journalists, editors, bloggers, and more in our content team.
If you're an exceptional writer (or on your way to becoming one), we encourage you to submit an application.
We are looking for a versatile writer who can apply his/her talent to our clients who include fast-growth startups and world-leading brands. You will require a reliable high-speed internet connection and a modern computer or laptop.
A proven track record of high-quality writing is essential - and a fun-going attitude is a must.
Is Ths Role Right For Me?
If you answer “YES” to all of these, this role will be a good match:
- You consistently deliver excellent content, even in the absence of a brief or set of guidelines. You are an adept researcher who works with initiative and self-directs with ease.
- Even though your role focuses on content writing, you're familiar with SEO fundamentals such as keyword research and on-page SEO.
- Nothing gets you more excited than the chance to work on content in a "boring" niche. You add spark to topics others call dull and bring new creative slants to popular angles.
- Your exposure to web copy stretches across diverse industry verticals. You have a knack for delivering informative and engaging content whether the industry is fashion, finance, real estate, software, or anything in between.
- You are a strong and independent contributor who works well alone but also collaborates effectively with a broader team of content writers and editors. Your A+ time management skills ensure you hit deadlines with aplomb.
- You have exceptionally high standards. You are always raising the bar because in your world great just isn't good enough.
- You eat, sleep, breathe content writing. Your love of the craft has you seeking a long-term career in an exciting environment where your work will have an impact (that's here by the way!).
Cool stuff you'll get:
- The opportunity to work with a talented team on an important mission.
- Above market salary + incentives.
- Unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days.
- Full-time, flexible-hours and the freedom to work from home (or anywhere else).
- Radical transparency across business metrics and information (we call this "open for business").
- 100% company-paid health insurance.
- When the company does well, so will you. 8-15% of the net profit gets shared amongst the team members you included.
- Regular training, professional workshops, and book purchases covered by us.
- Team retreats and meet-ups that bring together our remote-first workforce.
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client's business.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/seo-sherpa-content-writer