At SimpleTexting, we help businesses make an impact with the most reliable and simple way to reach people. We do this by enabling them to communicate via text messages.
We've grown 800% over the last three years, and have no plans to slow down. In fact, we're constantly adding new levers to grow even faster.
One lever we know works is our content. We’ve put serious budget and bandwidth behind our blog and have two awesome full-time writers who've helped get us there.
Now we need someone to take up the mantle and propel our content marketing efforts to new heights. In a nutshell, you’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of the next phase of SimpleTexting's content strategy.
If you’re still excited after reading that, then let’s get to the details 👇
- Develop, implement, and refine our overall content strategy based on our broader business goals.
- Measure and track content and SEO performance, developing regular practices for sharing performance insights and best practices with the marketing team.
- Create content briefs, assign topics to writers, review outlines, provide feedback, and perform copyediting on content.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice.
- Own the relationship with our SEO agency.
- Explore and implement new content and distribution channels.
This Role Is For you If
- Strong track record of growing bottom lines with quality SEO content.
- You know what high-quality content looks like, and have worked with internal and external writers and creators.
- You can bridge business goals and audience needs to create content that is both effective and engaging.
- You have a strong interest in B2B, SaaS, and/or technology.
- You are excited about managing content marketers and helping them grow in their roles.
Demonstrable Abilities Required
- 3-5 years of experience in producing content, ideally in a B2B SaaS organization.
- At least 1 year of management experience, ideally managing full-time writers.
- You know SEO tools like SEMRush, Search Console, GA, etc. like the back of your hand
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Deep experience with on-page SEO.
Not Required, but a Plus
- Experience with subscription software and freemium products, additional plus if horizontal SaaS.
- Experience in the telephony and/or messaging space.
- Come from an organization effectively using EOS.
- This is a full-time remote position for a fully distributed company (we've been remote for years, long before COVID).
- Flexible time-off policy with a 10-day minimum. Take the time that you need to operate at peak performance. We don’t limit vacation, sick or personal days.
- Excellent healthcare plan, with 100% of your employee premiums paid.*
- 401k with 3% company contribution.*
- Annual team meetups (once we're able to organize these safely).
*Only applies to US-based employees at the moment
- Remote - must be available to work primarily US hours
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/simpletexting-content-team-lead