Headquarters: Oakland, California
Great Question is looking for a talented Content Marketer who can deliver content programs that showcase thought leadership, and help fuel the growth of our emerging business. We are looking for a highly creative marketer that can create compelling stories across multiple mediums and strategically manage content distribution to connect with our target audience.
As the first marketing hire and reporting to the CEO, you will play a pivotal role in establishing the marketing function at Great Question, driving demand generation and building our brand. We’re creating a new market category, and looking for someone to build on our momentum to become a true market leader.
This is a remote role, open to folks anywhere in the United States of America with full work rights.
About the work
- Create and execute content-driven campaigns that grow pipeline and brand awareness
- Create compelling original content that educates our audience and conveys our unique value proposition, including guides, infographics, web books, and fresh ideas we’ve never thought ot
- Manage content initiatives with partners, including webinars, co-created guides, and partner offers
- Own lifecycle and email marketing. Manage content distribution to reach prospects at different stages of the funnel and convert prospects into leads.
- Create and execute new strategies to expand our social media activity to increase our number of followers & engagement
- Develop and report on KPI metrics to demonstrate how your content impacts the business
- 3-5 years of experience writing in B2B technology space, preferably SaaS
- Excellent writing, visual communication and storytelling skills
- Experience writing for multiple channels (long-form, newsletters, social media)
- Understanding of SEO, how to write to make content discoverable - technical knowledge a bonus
- Proven track record of generating leads and pipeline via strategic content marketing initiatives
- Strong email marketing experience; capable of owning the end-to-end process of email campaigns from copywriting to campaign setup & reporting
- Experience with content marketing measurement tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush
- Strategic thinker: you are able to analyze competitive markets and find unique ways to engage audiences with content
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/great-question-content-marketing-manager