Headquarters: Ann Arbor, MI
What we do actually matters
's digital health platform creates better health outcomes
. Our platform securely ingests, links, and aggregates patient and consumer health and wellness data, and supports myriad web and mobile healthcare applications - including our own - in allowing healthcare providers, medical researchers, and consumers to interact with that data in meaningful ways.
We are looking for several new team members with AWS operations expertise to:
- Help us conduct - and make more effective - our security and general operations programs for our AWS deployments
- Expand and strengthen our cloud deployment security program
- Expand our cloud deployments’ build, deployment, and configuration pipelines
- Build out and improve our information system monitoring
- Continuously research, understand, and evaluate tradeoffs in emerging operations cloud infrastructure and automation technologies
- Establish and implement good full life cycle development and deployment practices of our deployments; including the identification of tools, establishment of best practices, and cloud maintenance
At CareEvolution, we don't tell you what to do. Part of the work at CareEvolution is determining what to do. We've designed our organization specifically to promote creativity, innovation, and focus on solving some of the most difficult problems in healthcare.
Skills & Requirements
- EC2 (including instances and networking)
- Load Balancers
- Active Directory
- Database administration (index rebuilds, perf monitoring and profiling, log shipping and the like)
- A real passion for solving problems in healthcare
- A willingness and ability to actively help define the scope of our work
- The ability and interest to learn many different things - and teach others
- High empathy and emotional intelligence
- A data-driven mindset
- Strategic thinking - in terms of helping us be competitive in the marketplace, yes - but more importantly, strategic in helping us deliver on our mission of creating better patient outcomes. We're serious about this.
- Clinical IT expertise (e.g. HL7, CCDAs, FHIR etc.)
- Information Security
- Interest in and ability to interact with clients as design partners
If any of this sounds intriguing to you - even if it’s a little scary - and you meet most of the qualifications above, you should chat with us. Send your resume to [email protected]
and we’ll set something up.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/careevolution-aws-operations-engineer-for-digital-health-and-wellness-platform