I work primarily in the data and information architecture of our application.
- I have recently migrated some of our legacy services from a legacy EC2 into AWS EKS deployment. I have also been integrating one of our legacy applications with a new AI service recently developed to integrate with one of our internal applications.
- I am also a primary point of contact for any of our DevOps related questions, as I took ownership of this shortly after joining the company.
- I am currently planning the architecture for the next stage of our application, where we will be adding reusable versioned data layers to enrich the usefulness of our product.
- And so much more (happy to elaborate as needed).
I am a member of the Carrier Integrations Team at ShipStation I create and maintain integrations between the ShipStaion SaaS and the many mail carriers that we integrate with.
- From the back-end, through the rest api, to the front-end, to the TeamCity Tests, right on through Octopus deployment... I am full stack.
Commonly used technologies: .NET / Kubernetes / AWS Cloud / Docker
As a member of the AI-Team at M-Files where I worked with all sorts of technologies throughout our stack.
- Working toward securing some of our Azure hosted ASP.NET stateless reliable micro-services.
- Developed the multi-server mode development library / sdk as well as the corresponding documentation (distributed as part of the VAF).
- I was a maintainer / one of the primary contributors for our public NuGet VAF SDK pakage, https://www.nuget.org/packages/MFiles.VAF.
Commonly used technologies: .NET Core / Service Fabric / Azure cloud services
After helping to create the M-Files Advanced Resource Team (ART), I also served as a member / co-lead for the team for two years. During my time in this role I had the opportunity to work on a number of projects ranging from small to enterprise.
I created the API Training Courses that M-Files now offers as billable training packages; VBScript (COM), REST, User Extensibility, Vault Application Framework (.NET).
Served as the host / speaker for developer related course tracks at annual Partner Conferences and events.
Develop and teach M-Files courses, custom solution development, business requirement gathering, internal tool development, database design and business object modeling, solution architectural design, connector development of integrations with various 3rd party software vendors.
As a technical consultant for M-Files, I would advise clients and colleagues on the architectural design and best practices for M-Files Implementations. I worked primarily on client solutions that required custom development. In addition I worked with management to create the A.R.T. (Advanced Resource Team) that serves as a custom solutions development team within the services department.
Instructed six courses with a class size ranging from 7-22 students over several sessions; Windows Server 2008 (Administration), Server 2008 (Active Directory), Mobile Communications, Intro to Linux, Linux Administration, Intro to PCs.
I worked directly with clients to gather and assess business requirements. I later turned those requirements into well designed solutions. I would then implement the final design into working solutions in order to to drive ROI and streamline various business processes for the clients.
I proudly served eight years in the military, all the while completing a degree; B.S. Business Administration: Emphasis on IT Management.