Website Production Specialist
Family-Friendly Hours & Work from Home
Fast-Growing Digital Marketing Leader
Healthcare Focus… Helping Doctors Succeed
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Website Production Specialist, your mission is to project manage the onboarding of new clients, keeping them to a timeline to launch their website as quickly and efficiently as possible. The focus of the role is client and time management and you’ll work closely with expert internal departments including SEO, PPC, graphic design, web development and copywriting.
To keep pace with the deadlines and workloads, you’ll be provided with ongoing support, training and development opportunities.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Production, you’ll work with our allied healthcare brand, Perfect Patients (chiropractors), and Smile Marketing (dentists), and manage a portfolio of new and existing clients in the building/redesigning of their website and digital presence. You will be responsible for managing client expectations and keeping the project moving forward. Must be self-driven and highly adaptable.
Your specific role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project management of new and established client websites
- Confidence to host interviews with doctors (recorded for website content development by our internal copywriters)
- Managing client expectations and internal resources to ensure a successful and timely website creation process
- Proactively identify clients business needs and objectives to assist in building of website and digital presence to improve new patient conversion
HOW TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
To be invited for an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Superior client service and management experience
- Commitment to excellence in customer communication (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organization skills to effectively prioritize tasks and initiatives for multiple projects
- A working understanding of all aspects of websites and digital marketing
- Basic HTML skills
Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive “can-do” professional attitude.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are adaptable to change and have a sense of humor, enterprising curiosity, a strong work ethic and a positive outlook, this just may be the right role for you!
Experience in the health profession and working with doctors is desirable but not essential.
Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would need to work the majority of your day during normal business hours 9am-5pm EDT/EST.
Our mantra is, “the company can only grow as fast as its people.”
This means we’re committed to your ongoing personal and professional development including weekly individual and team development activities.
This is a full-time position with flexible, family-friendly hours.
You’ll work from the comfort of your home office and connect with your colleagues worldwide using the most advanced online collaboration tools.
Vortala is a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer riding the healthcare and technology wave.
Apply here: https://vortala.formstack.com/forms/website_production_specialist_june_2022
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/vortala-website-production-specialist-1