Headquarters: New York City
About the role:
As our next Solutions Architect, you’ll play a key role in advising Cube’s prospective customers during their evaluation process. You will be responsible to learn about their existing pain points and challenges and help them understand how Cube can solve these challenges and add value to their business. You'll play an integral role in the expansion of the Cube product and the growth of the company.
This role requires a blended mix of FP&A, technical and sales skills relating to the implementation of business software applications. You’ll report to our Head of Solutions Consulting, Jim Bullis, and will have an opportunity to work across the entire team--making a huge impact on our company and customers.
How you've been spending your time
- Previous experience in a presales engineering / solutions consulting role with an enterprise software company
- Previous experience performing FP&A activities such as building monthly reporting packages, running budget/forecasting cycles, etc
- Experience working with, or implementing an FP&A software application such as: Anaplan, Vena, Adaptive Insights, OneStream, Planful, Hyperion or a similar application
- Not required: Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business or related field is preferred, but you may be someone who has plenty of FP&A experience!
- Versed and experienced with business analysis and financial modeling
- You’re a spreadsheet pro with knowledge in modeling, reporting, and data analysis skills with sophisticated formatting
- You’re a strong communicator in a remote-first setting--we write a lot here in various tools, but we also meet regularly and present ideas in video calls internally and with customers
- You are fulfilled creating high-quality, detailed work, but understand how to balance that with a team that will need speed and flexibility, too
- Resourceful and adaptable; you’ll be comfortable working remotely, utilizing a variety of tools with a high degree of autonomy
How you'll spend time with Cube
- Meet with prospective customers, clarify their business requirements and customize demo content to demonstrate how Cube can solve their problems
- Work closely with the Sales Team to evaluate and assist in sales strategy and solution recommendations
- Lead functional and technical sales discussions and identify how Cube can be a solution for our prospective customer's needs
- Confidently present industry and domain focused expertise to convey solution fit to prospective customers
- Demonstrate business benefits and the value of using the Cube platform
- Build and enhance Cube Solutions sales demonstration platform
- Interact with product development team to review prospective customer platform requirements
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/cube-solutions-architect