Headquarters: New Orleans, LA
As a Social Ads Strategist, your main role is to craft paid advertising strategies to help our clients achieve paid social media advertising success. You’ll work alongside the rest of the Social Media Department on both internal and external projects. Within the department, you’ll be collaborating with our Strategists, Associates, and Specialists (paid interns) via both crafting holistic strategies across organic/paid, as well as sharing your expertise to improve everyone’s knowledge for your field. Outside of social, you’ll be collaborating with our design, SEO/content, and paid search teams.
Our Optimists can work anywhere in the US. If you’re located in New Orleans, Atlanta, or Washington, DC, you’re welcome to work in one of our permanent offices in those cities.
If you’re looking for a place to grow where your work (and you) will be appreciated and rewarded, you’ll find a home at Online Optimism.
We expect the job to be around:
- 65% Social ads management, including campaign creation, optimization, reporting, analysis, and more.
- 25% Account executive duties.
- 5% Collaborating with organic social media accounts.
- 5% Optimizing the department.
A breakdown of your expected job duties is below:
PAID SOCIAL ADVERTISING MANAGEMENT:
- Oversee the social ads management of 3 – 7 of Online Optimism’s Social Ads accounts.
- Creating paid campaigns and strategies for agency clients on: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Monitoring and optimizing paid campaigns to hit client goals and KPIs.
- Developing ad copy and creative.
- Handling client reporting.
- Implementing best practices and new features to client campaigns.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE DUTIES:
- Work directly with clients, acting in an account executive role for 2 – 4 of Online Optimism’s clients.
- Collaborate with our other departments to ensure that your main accounts have a consistent, cohesive strategy and message across all their channels.
COLLABORATION WITH SOCIAL MEDIA DEPARTMENT:
- Work directly with Social Media Team members to ensure that your ads have a cohesive strategy with organic content.
- Provide support to other team members’ main accounts.
- Share best practices and knowledge across the department.
OPTIMIZING THE DEPARTMENT
- Spot inefficiencies and create new processes to expand on the agency’s bandwidth and resources, related to new business development.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
Ready to apply? We’re looking for someone with the below experience:
- 2-5 years of paid social media advertising experience, for accounts with at least $5,000 / month advertising budget.
- Significant experience within the Facebook Business Manager
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
In addition, we prefer someone that also has:
- Facebook Blueprint Certifications
- Experience working on TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Pinterest’s ad platform.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Previously worked SproutSocial, or other social media management tools
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/online-optimism-social-ads-strategist-1