Headquarters: New Hope, PA
As a Customer Care Associate with The Meet Group, you will join an industry-leading Trust & Safety team supporting members of its growing portfolio of smartphone apps used for social entertainment and meeting new people - MeetMe, Skout, Tagged, GROWLr, and others.
This full-time, permanent work-from-home position is open to residents of PA & NJ. Candidates should only apply if they have a private home-based space and high speed Internet connection suitable for reliable remote work.
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8am-5pm OR 10am-7pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday - 8am-5pm OR 10am-7pm
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 8am-7pm
When applying, please include schedule preference in the cover letter.
The pay rate for this position is $19.50 per hour.
- Review user-generated content including photo uploads, text, and video
- Investigate & address terms of service violations
- Provide customer support via email & phone - general app usage, billing issues, etc.
- Compile & process cash rewards redeemed by video content creators
- Assist with other duties / projects as assigned
- Working regularly scheduled weekend days & holidays
- Customer Service experience, preferably in an office / metrics-driven role(s)
- Computer / Internet / smartphone savvy; working knowledge of iOS, Android, Mac/PC, Microsoft Office, Google Docs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow documented processes & procedures, and quickly adjust when coached
- H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent (College degree preferred)
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary, comprehensive health insurance, 401(k) match
- Generous paid time off program
- Optional overtime
- Paid training
Must be 18 or older & a US citizen to apply.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-meet-group-inc-remote-customer-care-associate-trust-safety-operations-day-shift