Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
Credit Repair Cloud is a B2B SaaS Software that powers over 5,000 credit repair companies. We are the leader in our industry, and our customers have helped hundreds of thousands of consumers to clean their credit, by improving over 4,000,000 credit report items, and collecting for them over $87ML in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to start, run, and grow profitable credit repair businesses and change lives began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup. Today we're a stable, fast-growing (Inc. 5,000
) company with over 50 team members
around the globe and products that our industry loves
Why What We Do Matters
At Credit Repair Cloud, we create products that help Credit Heroes™ (our customers) to help their clients with their credit, to truly change lives, and make a great living in the process. We help them by creating the software, the systems, and the strategies, to grow multi-million dollar credit repair businesses from nothing.
You will be a vital part of our product development team, working closely with the development, design, customer success, and leadership teams to build fast-evolving and unique products. You will be involved in all stages of product development. You will have a real impact on delivering products that help our customers streamline their process of starting, running, and growing their business.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy and work to deliver products with our unique mission and perspective in mind.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user and beyond.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Culture Code.
- Accountable for creating the end-end flow of features in all aspects of product management.
- You will closely work with a small team of UX/UI designers and an engineering team to execute on this vision and will be supported by our CTO.
- Collaborate with the QA team and set goals to be in line with the scope of the feature/product design and to mitigate the risk of any bugs deployed into the production.
- Conducting market research analysis of competitors/various SaaS businesses.
- Should be able to create User Stories with supporting documentation for the Product Owner and the dev team to develop User Stories and help define Acceptance Criteria.
- Deliver world-class software, analyze results from app changes, and suggest improvements.
We're an agile, fast-growing company, and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Credit Repair Cloud.
- Help prioritize the product roadmap and coordinate the new feature development.
- Research new feature ideas and suggest improvements to existing features to improve user experience.
- Act as a liaison between the product development and engineering teams.
- Suggest product metrics to the management to evaluate the product/feature performance.
- Optimum use of analytics data to suggest changes and ensure the app is constantly on par with the metrics defined by you.
Requirements: Must Have
- 5+ years of experience working as a full-time Product Manager in a SaaS company, delivering complex products.
- Good understanding of working with API’s.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven experience in presenting ideas to key contributors throughout an organization.
- Experience defining and helping develop new feature sets from inception to launch.
- Prior experience working with Engineering teams and UI/UX designers.
- Prior experience working with remote teams.
Requirements: Nice to Have
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies in a Scrum environment.
- Previous experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Bonus: If you are a wireframe ninja.
Why Work Here?
- Do work that changes lives. Watch this 3-minute video from our founder explaining our mission: https://vimeo.com/374790088 And about our company: https://wi.st/35h0tUw
- Here’s what our customers say: https://vimeo.com/304728785 | https://vimeo.com/355342328 https://www.trustpilot.com/review/creditrepaircloud.com & https://tinyurl.com/CRC-Google-Reviews
- Grow with a passionate team: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/about-us
- Full-time position in a stable yet fast-growing, self-funded company
- Freedom to work from anywhere. Working hours are PST mornings + working with the team in Asian timezones.
- Paid time off post an onboarding period, plus US holidays.
- A highly supportive environment, an outstanding, smart and caring team and a real chance to learn and grow
- Work at a SaaS company whose mission is to change the lives of our customers, their clients, and our team
- Join a company early and have a voice in a future hundred million dollar company
- We hire for talent and drive, and it doesn’t matter what your gender, religion, race, or language are, who you date or who you spend your life or time with. What we care about is people who believe in our company’s mission to change lives, who help each other and the company grow and move forward.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/credit-repair-cloud-product-manager