Headquarters: San Francisco
Make every meeting worth it 🚀
kicks unproductive meetings out of your company by bringing calendar, docs, and tasks together. For the first time, teams are organized, prepared for their meetings, and they get time back every week!
With a remote-first approach to meetings, Hugo powers teams at great companies like Atlassian, Netflix, and Shopify. We’re also backed by great investors - Google, Slack, Founder Collective, and Entrée Capital.
Hugo is a self-serve B2B SaaS product. To succeed we not only need to provide an incredible product experience, but we also have to remove as much friction as possible, to help users to adopt a new set of meeting habits. That all starts with software that is as beautiful as it is functional.
Who we’re looking for 🙋♀️
We’re looking for a UX Designer who also thinks and acts like a Product Manager. You’re curious and interested in industry trends, you’re constantly hungry for customer insights (data + conversations) and you combine that with your ability to design new features and improve existing ones!
You will have a very close relationship with our CEO, Josh, who currently runs the product, engineering and customer support process.
Also, you have to be a lover of asynchronous work
. It's a huge part of our culture, but also a huge part of how we help our customers improve their meetings when everyone is remote.
- Identify opportunities for new features and ways to improve existing ones (autonomously through your own initiative and collaboratively through learnings generated with the team)
- Full-stack product design
- Articulate product opportunities
- Design and test solutions with the team and our users
- Iterate based on team/user feedback
- Communicate final requirements to the product and engineering team
- Ensure new features tie in with customer needs and company strategy
Required background/skills 🤓
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/Product designer
- Some/all of your experience in the B2B/SaaS space
- Experience using prototyping as a way to communicate design solutions
- Great written and verbal English communication skills
- Solid experience with contemporary digital design tools like Figma or similar
- Your skillset is more oriented towards interaction design and IA
- Ability to take direct feedback from teammates and users
- Ability to provide direct, but productive feedback to teammates
Bonus/Unicorn skills 🦄
- Experience designing across multiple platforms (Web, iOS, Android)
- Experience designing a product where composing documents is a core part of the product
- Ability to understand API documentation to form a view on how we can leverage third-party integrations and work around their constraints
- Experience in major front-end languages to test POCs without costing our engineering team
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hugo-product-designer