Headquarters: Seattle, WA
Moment is the largest online store for creatives, with the best gear from over 50 brands, lessons from pros, apps, and trips around the world. We’re looking for a growth marketer to drive demand and improve retention through marketing campaigns across visual ads and email.
This role covers 3 parts:
- You’ll be working with our content and launch teams to market campaigns. You’ll execute marketing and social ad campaigns for new offerings across gear and services.
- You’ll run tests to generate demand with new customers ads, email, and sms.
- You’ll manage and iterate on post-purchase journeys to drive retention and increase lifetime value with existing customers.
Who you are:
- You have a few years of experience either in ecommerce at a retailer or marketplace or at an agency working with similar clients.
- You are comfortable running $100K+ in monthly campaigns that drive 3-4x returns.
- Care about your customers, understanding their core needs and how to solve them.
- Enjoy writing marketing copy and have a strong visual eye and understanding of what works at each stage of the marketing funnel.
- You enjoy nerding out on data to find actionable insights and drive meaningful results.
- You’re eager to learn and excited to help.
What you’ll be working on
- Supporting new campaigns with FB/IG ads & email efforts.
- Improving on sales funnel and retention flows.
- Analyzing advertising results on a weekly and monthly basis
- 70% - Creating, managing, and optimizing advertising campaigns and audiences
- 30% - Creating, managing, and optimizing email & sms campaigns and segments.
- Working with fellow analysts on the team to forecast traffic.
- Using and managing our data feeds and analytics tags.
- Working with designers and engineers on CRO to improve future campaign results.
- Building and maintaining reports in our Looker BI tool.
- Customer service, because everyone on the team does a few hours per week. And we mean everyone in the company.
You need these qualifications
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Studies show that if you meet even 50% of a job’s qualifications you have a high likelihood of being hired.
- Passionate about photography, filmmaking and/or travel.
- Organized, detailed, and a simple communicator. Your analysis should be easy to follow.
- 3+ years experience in ecommerce marketing, preferably for a retailer or marketplace.
- Highly proficient with FB Ads, running large budget campaigns with 3-4x returns.
- Able to write marketing copy that is simple, succinct, fun & engaging.
- Comfortable running large email campaigns (500K+) and building automated email/sms flows
- Experience with Klaviyo & Attentive or similar for Email/SMS campaigns.
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven (performance) marketing, including managing reporting dashboards.
- Experienced with Excel & Google Sheets.
These qualifications are a plus
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and advertising/search tools
- Able to read/write SQL for data analysis or experience with Looker/LookML
- Strong visual eye - can curate and select assets, execute basic designs or animations.
- Experience at an e-commerce, media, or creative agency.
- Experience in a remote culture is helpful.
Compensation And Benefits
The Moment culture is about ownership so the more you take on the more you make. Otherwise, we keep compensation simple...
- A competitive salary.
- Equity in the company.
- Medical insurance or $600 per month to do what you want.
- Flexible Schedule: Work when you want, as long you finish work on time and set teammates up for success.
- A free Moment Trip every year.
- Free Moment gear & discounts on our whole store.
- A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
- Three company offsites per year.
- Unlimited vacation.
Are you in?
Apply here on Angel List.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/moment-growth-marketing-manager