Headquarters: New Orleans
Our mission is to build the world's leading online-to-offline shopping solution.
Locally was founded in 2014
in anticipation of changes in consumer behavior. We saw that shoppers were increasingly turning to internet-connected devices for decision-making and that nearby stores, the brands they carry, and their on-hand inventory were invisible to shoppers. So we built a solution.
Today, we help thousands of stores present their selection to nearby shoppers using ecommerce strategies. We provide users with novel, last-mile fulfillment options like in-store pickup and same-day delivery. We power over a million unique shopper engagements per day. Our revenue is $6 million ARR and we are not backed by VC.
We are looking for a full-time, remote Fullstack PHP Developer to join our engineering team. In this role you will be responsible for building, supporting, and maintaining several functionalities of our platform. You will work directly with the CTO, developer teammates, support staff, and the operations team to achieve your objectives.
We are a passionate, creative, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in retail and several hundred of the world’s best brands
. Our engineering team consists of 11 people and the company currently employs 29 full time staff members.
What You’ll be Doing
- Collaborate with development teams and stakeholders to conceptualize, plan and execute projects
- Develop, test and deploy new platform features
- Create deployment pipelines and workflows
- Implement designs into functional features and interfaces
- Develop tools that help onboard and support our customers and users
- Devise and execute upon strategies for scaling
- 3+ years experience in developing solutions for the web.
- Strong working knowledge of PHP and MVC concepts.
- Comfort with SQL. Ability to write optimized queries. Experience with GUI tools.
- Experience with Laravel is a plus.
- Competence using Git for version control and collaboration.
- Excited by challenges and being part of an enthusiastic team.
Why You'd Want to Work at Locally
We’re an all-remote, growing, mission-driven startup with a casual and pragmatic culture. We offer competitive salaries and benefits including stock options program, PTO, SIMPLE IRA with match, and major medical and dental coverage. In order to protect candidate privacy, please inquire about salary range.
Locally is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.
How to Apply
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/locally-fullstack-php-developer