Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
We're looking for a designer with a passion for ecommerce, and we hope that's you!
Location: Remote (Worldwide, must overlap working time with 10AM - 6PM ET)
Type: Freelance, Contract
You'll work closely with the team to help our clients launch beautiful Shopify stores. We work with clients who use themes from the theme store, but we also do our fair share of custom Shopify themes, giving you the opportunity to design the full customer journey.
You must be comfortable designing Shopify themes from a blank canvas and understanding client needs and how that translates into an effective user experience.
Estimated number of hours worked per week will depend on client workload. This is not a full-time position.
While this freelance role is available worldwide, a majority of our team is based in the Eastern time zone, so while you can work anywhere, your hours must overlap during our normal working hours of 10 AM - 6 PM ET.
- Adobe Suite, Sketch, or Figma
- Experience designing for ecommerce stores
Other Required Skills
- You'll be communicating directly with the client, so we want you to have excellent communication skills.
- We're a remotely distributed team (with our home base in Atlanta, GA). You must be comfortable with working remotely and communicating with the team regularly via Slack/video chat.
- We're serious about the work we do, but we know when to have fun. If you have some excellent jokes (this includes dad jokes, by the way), we'd love to hear them.
We are not interested in working with any agencies or outsourcing companies. Individual applicants only.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-taproom-freelance-shopify-theme-designer