Hi! We’re hiring!
Our small, distributed team is growing and we’re looking to add a seasoned Account Manager/Customer Success Specialist to our Customer Experience Team. As an account manager you will be responsible for growing and building relationships with all current and potential contract customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
In addition to managing our contracted customers, we would expect you to develop educational materials that would educate customers on the features and benefits of various DNSimple plans to ensure they are achieving the greatest value from our product, increase revenue by identifying customers that would benefit from features on alternative plans, assist in the support queue, and be eager to brainstorm creative ways to make the DNSimple experience the best it can be.
We are looking for someone that loves supporting people and helping them grow. This isn’t a springboard into another area at DNSimple. If you want to be part of our support team, and you’re excited to contribute to making DNSimple the best product for our customers, this is the role for you!
Salary range: $60,000 - $80,000 USD depending on experience
- Develop and grow relationships with all current and potential contracted customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Educate customers on features and benefits of DNSimple to ensure they are achieving the greatest value from our product.
- Develop educational material for new and existing features to better explain how customers can make the best use of DNSimple.
- Identify customers that would benefit from features on higher-tier plans and set them up for success.
- Manage invoicing and contract requirements for existing and future corporate customers.
- Update and maintain customer information in CRM.
- Assist in the support queue.
- Share feedback from customers with the DNSimple team to help all of us understand their pain points and needs.
- Engage with customers to create case studies that share their positive DNSimple experience with others.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have excellent English writing and comprehension. You are expected to write clear prose to communicate with customers and team members alike.
- You have experience building and maintaining customer relationships
- You have experience increasing engagement with customers
- You have proven your ability to increase revenue by getting customers on to the most appropriate plan
- You have experience managing custom invoicing and basic accounting
- You have previous experience working with a distributed development team.
- You have a general understanding of DNS
- You have the ability to work independently and maximize time management.
- You have previous experience in Customer Success or Account Management
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/dnsimple-customer-success-specialist