Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist for our Travel Quest Network brand to work with subject matter experts to build a library of educational content (written, audio, and video) for our independent travel entrepreneurs.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a content creation background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it's essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and content marketing trends.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, design, and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread, and continually improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
WorldVia is one of the fastest-growing brands in travel, a powerhouse travel marketing company backed by one of the most vibrant and dynamic independent agent networks in America, Travel Quest Network. We partner with thousands of independent travel professionals to market and deliver excellent travel experiences to every destination on the planet.
Before the coronavirus pandemic, Travel Quest Network/WorldVia grew at an average of 65% per year. Today, we're rebounding at fantastic speed and expect to be bigger than ever by the end of 2022.
Great talent is at the heart of our expansion strategy, and we are looking for superstars to join our team.
- Proven work experience as a content creator
- Experience with Adobe video editing software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Maintain an editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field
- Up to 20% domestic travel annually
- Reside and be legally authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Employer-Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance with Employee Contribution
- Fully-Funded Life Insurance (1x salary) & LTD (Long-Term Disability Insurance)
- Optional Employee-Paid Vision Insurance and STD (Short-Term Disability Insurance)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off + Company Holidays
- Discount Travel Program
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/worldvia-content-marketing-specialist-full-time