Headquarters: Brooklyn, NYC
Who we are: Growthster.
We are a new kind of digital marketing platform that utilizes data and email marketing to help eCommerce, media, software and all types of businesses cost effectively acquire more targeted traffic and new customers. We are disruptive, innovative, impactful and fun. We truly care about making a difference for our clients and helping them quickly reach their growth objectives.
What we're looking for: We are in need of a true professional who isn't afraid of rolling their sleeves up and working super hard for our growing start up.
The role mainly centers around account management/client relation type activities and all the daily responsibilities that go along with that.
This is a high level role, one that has a serious amount of upward mobility and growth potential. This role is one of our first hires, so it's a true ground floor opportunity to help us build something extremely special!
Day to day tasks:
- Respond to client emails and inquiries
- Help troubleshoot any campaign issues with clients and make sure those issues are resolved
- Proactive email outreach to clients providing campaign and key milestone updates
- Daily check ins with email infrastructure and campaign creation team to ensure smooth campaign operations and successful deliveries
- Receive email lists from data cleansing team, place into google sheet and share with campaign creation team
- Daily analyzing of all campaign statistics
- Provide key recommendations, tweaks and optimization suggestions to leadership team to improve client campaigns
- Provide ideas and strategic insights to leadership team that will aid in client retention
- Create client's monthly email sending schedules
- Create new subject lines and copies to be tested in that week's client campaigns
- Diligently research new email trends and market insights to bring back to leadership team
Skills & Experience we're looking for:
- Client-facing experience - ideally in a sales or account management capacity
- Very savvy with Google's suite of tools (Google sheets, google slides, gmail, google analytics a plus but not required), and a quick learner of new software and platforms
- Familiar with basic virtual team software (Zoom, Slack) and phenomenal response time
- Amazing communication, both written and verbal (English as a first language or highly proficient is preferred)
- Basic excel and data formatting skills
- An innate sense of courteousness and professionalism
- Research skills
- Extremely hard-working above all
The right candidate is a self-starting, over-achieving professional who is process-oriented, impact-driven and thrives on the dynamic nature inherent to a hyper-growth stage environment.
Compensation: Very competitive hourly salary at 10-15 hours per week to start. This role is going to be smaller in hours to start, but quickly ramping up to full time capacity as we onboard more clients. So ideally, you are someone who has 10-15 hours per week right now to work on this. Then over the next weeks and 2-3 months, you can take on additional hours and cap out somewhere around 35-40 per week. If you have a few jobs already or just dont have the capacity to scale into those increased hours, please do not apply. You have to be open to taking on more hours and just have the availability + ambition to do so.
We really want to find the right person, train them extremely well and provide all the tools, knowledge, support and help for them to be uber successful in the role. It's a key hire for us and someone we want to be on our core team for a long time to come.
Benefits: No benefits to start and you will be paid as a 1099 contractor.
Future Compensation: For the right person who consistently demonstrates their value and excels in the role, we will convert this into an extremely competitive full time salary and will offer equity after a certain number of months. This is a real opportunity for someone to have a huge impact on a very exciting startup and make significant money.
Please apply with your resume and a quick note on why you're the perfect fit. We will follow up with qualified candidates and schedule a call to discuss the opportunity and your background more in depth. We are looking to interview & onboard quickly.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/growthster-account-manager-lead